Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving List ~ Thanksgiving Day ~ November 27, 2008



I am thankful for the divine wisdom of the Creator,

For the awesome beauty of Creation with all its creatures

For the colorful beauty of Mother Earth with its seasons

For being a compassionate cosmic creature who reasons

For being a humane being in the family of humanity!

I am thankful for all my secret allies and spiritual guides.

For little simple blessings that give great priceless rewards

For magical moments of divine inspiration born from perspiration

For creative imaginations that light up the darkness with truth.

I am thankful for being able to exercise my humane right

To rebel, to resist, to revolutionize against tyranny!

I am thankful for all those people who know and love me

Who respect, honor and strive to understand me.

I am thankful for all my mistakes that taught critical lessons

About life among the living, about being in the eternal here now,

About loving the sublime sacredness of life in all innocent beings!

I am thankful for waking up sane and sober on serene mornings.

For clean air I breathe, cool waters I drink and tears of joy.

For being able to love and be loved all the time!

I am thankful for having a home, sweet, home to go to after I roam.

Where I can be safe in the sanctuary of my sublime sanity!

I am thankful for all my good books, useful tools and creative toys.

And for not being possessed by possessions!

I am thankful for you being you, I being I and knowing

On the cosmic-quantum level that we are ultimately all one!

I am thankful for the consciousness of being thankful!

Every day should be a day of true thanksgiving in celebration of life,

Not for the often forgotten massacre of the native Pequot people,

But for the blessings the Creator has bestowed upon us

Count your blessings, not your curses!

With Thanksgiving ~ Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta

peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

Related Link:

http://www.yvwiiusdinvnohii.net/history/ThanksgivingDayMassacre.htm

c/s

Educate to Liberate!

Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

Sacramento, California, U.S.A.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments humane!